The Aim of The Dixie Grammar School is to educate its students to the highest standards of excellence to become full, confident and active members of the community, thus preparing them for the global society of the 21st century.
The mental, spiritual, moral and physical well-being of every pupil is to be achieved by striving for the highest standards in Academic Work, Assemblies, Service, Cultural, Sporting and Intellectual Extra-Curricular Activities.
In effective pursuit of these standards staff will help pupils develop:
- Responsibility, integrity, self-discipline and diligence
- Honesty and good manners
- Respect for others and commitment to the community
- Confidence and a self-respect based on self-knowledge
- Independent learning and teamwork
- Knowledge and understanding of other cultures and societies
|"A good education is a gift that lasts for ever"